- The wine has been produced from Pinot Noir grapes from Varna Region. The classical technology of processing and fermenting, using contemporary equipmenFt and direct straining of the grape juice, uncovers its potential.
- The wine has an alluring color of rosy blush depth, coral color and hues of ripe peach.
- The wine has a remarkable fruit aroma, with a tender and fine fragrance of white mulberry, an exotic scent of passion fruit, guava and wild cherry.
- The wine tastes outstandingly fresh and cool, with seductive acidity, elegant structure and lasting. It has a juicy flagrant finale, tempting the olfaction.
- The wine provides a variety of delicious combinations with pizza, pasta, sea fruits, fish, poultry, pork and a huge variety of foreign cuisine dishes.
- Wine should be served cooled.
- It shall be served at 12-14°C.
There are no reviews yet.